The starting point of a more organized lifestyle is downsizing your household. Our team is dedicated and has the experience to guide you through this process and help you decide what to keep and what to discard.
Is it a need, a necessity or a want? Is it of value or is it valuable to you? Why move it if you don’t need it? These are some of the questions you need to ask yourself before you pay for packing and moving.
Imagine walking into a situation where all the items in the home have been sorted by category and all you have to do is decide what you want to keep.
- Together with you, Home To Home will establish a strategy for your future needs
- Determine if it’s in your best interest to consider an Estate Liquidation
- Prepare a floor plan to visualize what furniture etc. goes where.
- We will visit your new location (if applicable) to determine how we can help with the arrangements
- Packing and shipping items to family members and friends, church, etc.
- Disposing of items no longer wanted or needed; sell, remove, or donate on your behalf
- Assist to sort your belongings to decide what will work in your new home and what won’t
- Donation of choice
- Keeping for move to new place
- Giving to children or family members
- Take to household waste station
- Metal buyback center
- Storing / Storage Arrangements
- Sending to relatives
- Transportation to another location
Learn About Estate Liquidations